Sunday, May 20, 2012

We're homeowners!

This post is way overdue, but as of 2pm on Tuesday we are officially homeowners. Unfortunate we found out on the way to take me to the airport to fly back to Dallas. So I haven't seen the house since it was finished and officially ours. Victor has been an angel this week getting the house ready and dealing with all the movers and deliveries. He's traveling this week and then back to Dallas Thursday night to help me make the final move to Portland! Here are some pictures of the house.










That's all I've got for right now!

This weekend we will fly with the dogs up to Portland. Our vet told us to give the dogs Benadryl instead of a real sedative when they fly. We tried it out this weekend to see how they react. Here's them post-Benadryl




Lol so cute!

This week should be a busy one with all the goodbyes. I'll post more in a few days! Have a great week!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Portland, Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment